Why Georgia for Aerospace Manufacturing?
With a perfect combination of infrastructure, skilled workers, and a business-friendly environment across the state, it's easy to see why Georgia is consistently hailed as one of the best states for aerospace companies to operate. With industry leaders like Gulfstream Aerospace and Delta Airlines headquartered in Savannah and Atlanta, respectively, and being home to the world's busiest airport, hundreds of aerospace companies and suppliers have established operations in the state, making it one of the top destinations for any aerospace company.
- The world's busiest airport
- Home to the industry's leaders
- Renowned workforce training programs and innovation centers
- Excellent accessibility to market
- Business-friendly environment
- Highly-skilled workforce