Why Georgia for Life Sciences?
Georgia is one of the nation’s leading global health and life science centers, with a critical mass of bioscience organizations and companies leading innovations for the industry.
- Thriving life sciences industry segments, led by research & development
- Concentration of life sciences talent with more than 26,000 professionals
- World-class colleges and universities supplying a robust pipeline of talent and research capabilities
- Unparalleled support for new life science operations including a pro business climate
- World-class transportation infrastructure
Medical Technology Company Intuitive Adding 1,200 Jobs in Gwinnett County
"Intuitive needs a highly educated, committed, and diverse workforce; quality infrastructure; and the right geography to meet the rising demand for minimally invasive surgical technologies. We’ve found that here, and we’re excited to continue to grow in the state. We are committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce as we expand our presence in Georgia."
Gary Guthart, CEO of Intuitive