- Gov. Kemp, University of Georgia’s SBDC Provide Overview of CARES Act Funding
- Georgia Small Business Administration & Georgia Department of Community Affairs/DCA
- University of Georgia Small Business Development Center
- Invest Atlanta
- Select Fulton
- U.S. Small Business Administration/SBA
- Export-Import Bank of the United States- EXIM Extends Assistance to U.S. Customers and Lenders Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
- ACE Small Business Loans
- Duke CASE Master List
- Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation
- ENJEN Connects
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program
- Forbes Small Business Relief Tracker
- GoFundMe Small Business Grants
- James Beard Foundation Restaurant Grants
- KIVA Crowdsourced Loans
- Mainvest Main Street Crowdsourced Loans
- Salesforce Care Small Business Grants
- SCORE Coronavirus Small Business Resource Hub
- WeFunder Crowdsourced Emergency Loans
Do you have a program or know of an initiative not listed that could be helpful? If so, please let us know.
*As of April 7, 2020, Invest Atlanta has received over 500 inquires and/or applicants for the small business continuity loan fund. Due to the number of inquiries/applications, Invest Atlanta is suspending the acceptance of new applications. Only complete applications in the system already will be reviewed and considered at this time.
Disclaimer: This website is intended to provide useful links to resources and information addressing challenges imposed by COVID-19. It is not considered comprehensive.